Aug 15, 2017

Assisting Day #2

I worked on my lesson plan for second day in the morning before going to school. I arrived in the school at 10:00 AM and assisted Mam Mae Anne in teaching short vowel I /I/ and long vowel I /i/. I explained minimal pairs to help students understand better. They worked in group to identify whether the words have long or short vowel I in pronunciation.

After lunch, I and other English teachers from Indonesia had meeting related to our lesson plans with faculty mentors and supervisors. There were a few parts that I need to revise. Mam Tuesday suggested that I use Myth from Indonesia as the parallel text to Samal Genesis.

I went back to dorm with Jearica. She helped me to revise my lesson plan. She stayed until 7 PM because there would be no bus to her home after that hour. I cooked my dinner and worked on parallel text once again. It was difficult to find a well written text of Indonesian myth in English.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

komentar