Aug 9, 2017

Opening Ceremony in Bayambang Campus

The opening ceremony and orientation program in Bayambang began at 9 AM on Tuesday. It is located at the Institute of Nursing. Sir Ramil walked with us from our dorm until we got there. 


We then went to the Mayor's House because we were invited to have lunch with him. The mayor can speak few Indonesian words and understand Bahasa because his wife was from Indonesia. We enjoyed the food and we took picture with Mayor's wife. She is a celebrity.
With the Mayor of Bayambang
Mayor's wife, I and Prang from Thailand
After lunch, I was introduced to a Buddy, the one who will help me while I am here. Her name is Divine. Divinde accompany me to the office. Mam Agnez gave us our observation schedule. I then got another Buddy because Divine will be Susan’s. My new Buddy is Mariella. She went to market with me because I need to buy rice and some toiletries. After that I cooked our dinner. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

komentar