Aug 16, 2017

Assisting Day #3

High school teachers had a meeting today. Ani and I was asked to replace Mam Anne to teach grade 7 and 8. At 8:00 we came to grade 8 Quartz and discuss about the moral lesson of “The Hands of the Blacks”. Then, students categorized list of adjectives based on the function. The same activities were done in grade 8 Granite from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. In grade 7 for both classes, we administered quiz on short and long vowel I. 

After lunch I worked on my lesson plan. I decided to use "Kbo Iwo" as my parallel text in the first lesson plan after I revised the text a little bit. For the second day, I studied the curriculum to find the focus of the lesson. The topic was content and function words. It was actually under Listening Comprehension domain (DepEd English Curriculum for Grade 8). I began to design the activities and find the media.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

komentar