Aug 14, 2017

Assisting Day #1

In the morning on Monday, SEA-Teacher with all PSU students joined the flag ceremony. Then, I went to school with other English student teacher. I assisted Mam Mae Anne Paglingayen in Grade 7, Hydrogen and Helium class. They had a quiz about proverb today. Half an hour was used to do the test and the other half was used to check on the students’ answer together. Mam Mae Anne asked me to talk and discuss the answer of the questions in quiz with the students. They also checked their seatmate’s answer sheet. 


I went back to dorm after class to finish my lesson plan. At 2 PM I was back at school to hand it in to Mam Mae Anne. She said she would see it and pass it to my faculty mentors, Mam Tuesday De Leon and Mam Marry Anne Buliagay. In the afternoon, I noted students' quiz score on their attendance list.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

komentar