Apr 9, 2012

List of My Favorite Hero

Yeah, lately my post is only about Rick Riordan's novels, but I do hope you ( whoever read my blog) find it useful, at least entertaining. Now, I would like to tell you who my favorite hero in those novels are. Lets see, who are in the first position?
  1. Yeah, of course, the star, Percy Jackson. I rarely choose the star because they usually too proud of their role, but Percy. He is smart but humble. He is also funny.
  2. Nico di Angelo. He is smart and often know every thing that happen before others. In addition, he is funny.
  3. Annabeth. She is wise, clever, independent and brave. Moreover, she realizes her fatal flaw. "I wonder what is mine." others heroes usually said.
  4. Leo. Again, the reason is he is smart.
  5. Frank. He is ready to sacrifice every thing even his own life to save what is important, not only for him but for the world.
  6. Hazel. She has strong willing to correct her mistake.
  7. Jason. He is brave.
  8. Piper. She realize that beauty is not the most important thing in the world, even though she is a child of Aphrodite. The most important thing is love and our courage to keep what we love.
OK, that's all for know. The position in this list is not fix yet. Every thing can change. We will see what happen in book three, and I will consider the position after that.
Congrats heroes.....hope the journey to Rome and your quest there will be fun. Please don't disappoint me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

komentar